We are always in need of additional funding. Our programs are 100% run via donations and 100% of the donations we receive go to helping the animals. Only with your help can this wonderful work continue. If you wish to make a one time donation, just hit the donate button.
There are many expenses associated with caring for animals. Any donation is highly appreciated.
1. Donating Money
Donations via Check:
Checks can be made payable to: Alison Sawyer or Isla Animals.
Send to the following address:
1750 30th St #197
Boulder CO 80301
Donations via PayPal:
Please consider a monthly donation, it’s easy to set up and Isla Animals has a pressing need for a budget that they can depend on.
To set up a monthly donation, click the button below, enter your desired donation amount and check the “Make this recurring” box on the Paypal screen. You can also make a secure one-time donation by leaving the boxed unchecked.
Or choose a pre-set monthly donation from the buttons below:
2. Donate Supplies Today!
We are always in need of basic supplies such as flea and tick medication & shampoo, collars, leashes, food, bowls, toys, etc. Medical supplies are in great demand as well as they lower our operating costs greatly thereby increasing the number of animals we can reach. See the list below for medical and non medical supplies we can use.
Medical Supplies Needed:
- Syringes 1 cc, 3 cc, 5 cc
- Surgical blades – #15, #11
- Surgical gloves- STERILE- sizes 6.5 to 8.5
- The suture that we use has to be the best that we can get. These animals go back to the streets or into dirt, backyards where there is rarely any follow up care. If there is a problem with infection, these animals will suffer, so we are asking for the best suture material,
0-0 PDS, absorbable
2-O PDS, absorbable
3-O PDS, absorbable
-The above sutures need a 1/2 curved cutting surgical suture needle
-Reels of the same type of suture are also great, we can swag on our
- Surgical instruments
- Spay hooks, all sizes
- Sterile drape, also anything made out of drape material that we can cut and sterilize
- Betadyne hand scrub
- Prevails Betadyne scrubs #20
- Sterile gauze
- IV sets – microdrip and macrodrip
- IV catheters – 20 guage, 22 guage, 24 guage
- Needles 18 – 23 gauge
- Triple antibiotic eye ointment
- Antibiotics – injectable long acting amoxycillin,
– cephalexin, ketoconazole,
– doxycycline 100 ml. tabs
Non Medical Supplies Needed:
- Leashes and collars
- Food dishes
- Animal Vitamins – especially puppy vitamins or supplemental gels
- Eye drops
- Ear cleaner
- Ear drops
- Fungal cream and anti-biotic creams like neosporin
- Clipper blades #40 or #10
- Tweezers and scissors
- Cotton balls
- duct tape and tarps
- Cages – hard or soft for transporting animals as carry on
- Non-sterile gauze